It is now expected by customers, and by Google, that businesses are active on
social media. Getting your social media accounts setup and branded is one of the first steps to telling the world about your new business:
- We can setup your Twitter, Facebook and Google My Business (Google Maps) listings for you
- We will brand the accounts with your logo, images and a custom written profile
- We will get the accounts verified and link them to your website
- As well as handing over the login details we will help you get your first posts live
As well as setting up Twitter, Facebook and Google My Business accounts we can also setup accounts on other networks such as Pinterest and YouTube on request. If you don’t have the time to manage your social media accounts we can do it for you as part of our managed digital marketing packages.
Managed Social Media
Your customers, and Google, expect your business to be active on social media. Not everyone has the time or skills to do this themselves so we offer a managed service where we can keep your social media accounts updated for you.
- We will make sure your social media accounts are regularly updated with relevant content
- We can run specific campaigns to build interest in new products, sales or events
- We will actively work on building the social media following for your business
- All of the activity we do will be aimed at building interest in your business and getting more visitors onto your website
- We provide a range of content services from optimising your existing content through to writing regular updates for your blog and website as part of a managed digital marketing package
The Company Warehouse provide social media setup and managed social media services as part of our managed digital marketing packages.