This is our recommended package for anyone setting up a limited company.
It comes with ALL THE LEGALLY REQUIRED documents that are needed;
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Memorandum and Articles of association
- Directors consent to act letters
- Shareholders application for shares letters
- Register of Directors/Secretaries
- Register of Director's usual residential addresses
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificates
- Register of People with Significant Control (PSC Register]
- Minutes of the First Board Meeting
We take care of everything.
Our Companies House package gives you a company formed to the same standard, and with the same documents, as you would get direct from the government only 20% cheaper!
Not only that but our website is far simpler and quicker to use compared to the Government service.Learn More
MORE than just a company registration. Includes template registers (DIY) for full compliance with the Companies Act.
These documents are a legal requirement under the Companies Act 2006.Learn More
Accountants Formation Package
Specialist Formation Package
Limited By Guaranted
If you're looking to start a charity, you'll need help registering with Companies House and the Charity Commission.
Our professional legal team can help you with guidance and support on how to carry out a charity formation and what you need to do fulfil your legal obligations.Learn More
Company Limited By Guarantee
Looking to start a club, association, charity or sports society? The non-profit orientated nature of a company limited by guarantee is ideal for most of these needs and can easily be customised to fit the rule of law and your intentions.Learn More
Setting up a business for the good for the community is a very respectable thing to do. Community Interest Companies are less strictly regulated than Charities and more often quite flexible.
To setup your CIC in just the right way, contact the company registration agent in the know!Learn More
Looking for information and help?
We've compiled a comprehensive list of resources to guide throught the process of registering a limited company with us:
- Company formation checklist - We help you get prepared for completing your application with our "heads up" guide to the information required.They get copies of letters HMRC send to your business so they can spot any problems
- Learn more about registering a limited company in our quick company formation guide or read our in-depth Ultimate Guide to Setting up a Limited Company.
- You can also find our frequently asked questions about company formations here.